meal components: fruit
- 1 cup apple cubed
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup Clementine segments
- 4 tbsp Bare Foods Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/2 scoop powdered stevia *
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Bakto Maple Flavor
- Toss fruits together in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing, stevia, lemon juice and extract.
- Add dressing mix to the fruit and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled.
- Blackberries, blueberries, peaches, plums and raspberries will all go well with this dressing as an AP recipe so feel free to switch it up!
- Vanilla extract would also taste great if maple is not available.
*This is based on the Trim Healthy Mama stevia brand that I personally use and linked to in the recipe which is quite concentrated. Stevia potency really varies from brand to brand so you may need to adjust the level of stevia to more or less depending on which one you use.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.