meal components: protein + veggie
- 2 tbsp red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic cloves
- 2 cups chicken broth SP: use water instead
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups celery thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 7 oz boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook onion, garlic and ginger for 1 to 2 minutes, until the onion has softened.
- Add chicken broth, celery, black pepper, and herbes de provence. For AP, add carrots.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook until the vegetables are tender, approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Add chicken to the pan. For AP, add noodles. Cook until heated through.
- Serve immediately.
This is a great soup to make a freeze in individual portions! Perfect for when the weather is cool or if you have a cold.
Macros listed are for SP version.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.