Meal components: veggie
- 4 cups cabbage about 1 head, dark leaves removed
- 1/2 cup beef broth SP Option: use water instead
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Swerve
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- In a large bowl, mix the beef broth, balsamic, dijon, swerve and salt.
- Slice the cabbage into 1/2 inch thick steaks. Place on a sheet tray.
- Brush the steaks with the marinade, reserving half.
- Place the steaks on a hot grill and sear for 5 minutes. Flip and sear for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and brush with remaining marinade and garnish with parsley.
- You can also bake the cabbage in a 400 degree oven for about 18 minutes.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.