meal component: veggie
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 tbsp fat free greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/8 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 scoop powdered stevia 1/32 tsp per scoop or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp green onion chopped
- In a small bowl, mix Greek yogurt, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, stevia extract, pepper and salt.
- Place the coleslaw mix in a large bowl and add yogurt mix. Toss to evenly coat coleslaw in the dressing.
- Divide into two bowls and garnish with chopped green onion.
Protein + Veggie version in this recipe: Creamy Lime Coleslaw
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.