meal components: protein + veggie + fruit
- 1 cup cottage cheese (100g per 3.5 oz) fat-free
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 cup clementines (approx 160g per 1 cup) diced
- 1/16 tsp powdered stevia *
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix cottage cheese, stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Fold in celery and clementines.
- Serve chilled.
You can substitute the clementine slices with diced apple. *This is based on the Trim Healthy Mama stevia brand that I personally use and linked to in the recipe which is quite concentrated. Stevia potency really varies from brand to brand so you may need to adjust the level of stevia to more or less depending on which one you use.