Meal components: Protein + Veggie
- Place chicken breast on foil (one piece of foil per chicken breast). Spread minced garlic over chicken breast and divide the 2 tbsp lemon juice between the foil packets.
- Enclose chicken breast in foil, wrapping it completely. Place foil packets on a sheet tray and bake in a 400-degree oven for 35 minutes.
- Let chicken cool then shred with two forks. Place in a steamer basket along with the sliced asparagus.
- Steam the chicken and asparagus for about 3 minutes then place in large bowl
- In a small bowl, whisk chopped dill, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, black pepper and ½ tsp salt.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken and asparagus, add red onion and toss. Divide between two plates.
- Garnish with mint and serve while warm.
INSTANT POT COOKING METHOD: Put 1” of water and the trivet in the instant pot. Add the foil packets of chicken as instructed above and cook on high manual pressure for 6 minutes. If you like really soft asparagus you can cook the asparagus in the instant pot at the same time. If you want your asparagus crunchier, you can either do the asparagus in the instant pot separately for 1-2 minutes on high manual pressure, or cook it per original directions.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.