Meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz ground chicken breast
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp diced white onion
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 3 cups Kale
- 3 cups fat free chicken broth or water
- 1 package Miracle Noodles
- In a bowl, mix together ground chicken, fennel seeds and minced garlic.
- Heat a stockpot or dutch oven over medium heat. Once hot add chicken “sausage” and cook until browned, approximately 3 to 5 minutes, making sure to crumble it up as it cooks.
- Stir in onion, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes and coriander. Cook until onions are softened, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add Kale and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add miracle noodles and cook until tender.
- Serve warm.
- If you have a large pot, try to make a double or triple batch! It’s great to freeze in individual servings for nights you don’t want to cook. - When pouring the stock into the pot, deglaze the pot and scrape up those yummy bits! - There is an SP version of this soup without the noodles and spinach instead of kale.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.