Meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz cooked shredded chicken
- 2 1/2 tbsp Franks hot sauce we can use Louisiana
- 3 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 tbsp sliced garlic
- 2 tbsp diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Braggs amino
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- AP Option with Creamy Dressing:
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp freshly chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp freshly chopped dill weed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- For AP option, whisk together ingredients for the dressing. Set in the refrigerator until ready to serve. For SP skip this dressing entirely.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, hot sauce, celery, onion, garlic, tomatoes, vinegar, Braggs amino, and salt. Stir well to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve in lettuce cups with extra hot sauce, as desired. For AP option, serve with a drizzle of dressing over each cup.
- If you want your salad spicier, mix in more Frank’s hot sauce after the salad sits for 30 minutes to chill.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.