Meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz chicken breast
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Mustard Sauce:
- 1/2 cup chicken broth SP: use water instead
- 4 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp chopped onions
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 3 cups roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground sumac
- Make salad by tossing all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside to marinate which the chicken cooks.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Pat chicken breast dry with a paper towel and season with ⅛ tsp salt. Place in a large cast iron skillet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard sauce ingredients: chicken broth, mustard, garlic, coriander, paprika, and salt together. Pour dressing over chicken breast in the skillet. Sprinkle with onions.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with mustard sauce from the pan over the chicken and tomato salad on the side.
- AP Option: for the salad use half cucumbers and half tomatoes - Ground sumac in the salad can be skipped and replaced with 1 tbsp dijon mustard to continue the mustard trend in the recipe.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.