meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz ground chicken
- ¼ cup carrots shredded - AP
- 1 cup radish julienned
- 1 cup Cucumber julienned
- 8 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 scoop powdered stevia
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Braggs Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 6 pcs Boston Lettuce Or butter lettuce
- 4 tbsp Walden Farms Spicy Chipotle Mayo Optional
- In a medium bowl, combine the carrots, radishes, cucumber, apple, rice vinegar, salt and stevia extract powder. Let sit for 15 minutes while you make the remaining components.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground chicken, breaking it up into small pieces as it cooks. Once browned, add the coconut aminos, fish sauce and hot sauce and stir together. Cook for another minute.
- Lay each lettuce leaf out and divide the ground chicken between each piece of lettuce. Top with the pickled veggies and drizzle with the spicy mayo. Roll the wrap closed or enjoy open faced!
Make sp by using 2 cups of either radish OR cucumber only, and leave out the carrots and walden farms mayo.
Any large leaf lettuce will do as the wraps - Let the julienned veggies sit in the vinegar overnight for a more powerful pickled taste.
Make this into a bowl instead of wraps, and add ½ cup of julienned apple sticks per serving for a complete protein + veggie + fruit
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: THE HCG DIET IS UNSUSTAINABLE – DOES THAT MAKE IT UNHEALTHY? —-
—- ARTICLE: WHAT AN HCG INJECTION FEELS LIKE —-
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.