meal components: veggie + 1/2 fruit
- 1.5 cups thinly sliced fennel
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries AP
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries AP
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp White balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 scoops powdered stevia *
- To prepare the dressing, combine the Greek yogurt, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, pepper, and a pinch of sweetener in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Prepare each salad with 1 ½ of spring mix, topped with ½ cup thinly sliced fennel, and ¼ cup blueberries.
- Drizzle about 3 tablespoons of dressing over each salad.
*This is based on the Trim Healthy Mama stevia brand that I personally use and linked to in the recipe which is quite concentrated. Stevia potency really varies from brand to brand so you may need to adjust the level of stevia to more or less depending on which one you use.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: COOKBOOKS FOR THE HCG DIET —-
—- INTERVIEW: OVER 60LBS LOST IN ONLY 5 MONTHS WITH ONLINE COMMUNITY SUPPORT —-
This was absolutely incredible! It satisfied so many cravings. I’ll be making this a staple, also great to take to parties and potlucks. Amazing!
Oh wow I’m so happy to hear that, thank you for letting me know!
I don’t do well with dairy. Can I use all the dairy-free alternative to replace? or do you any suggestions?
If they are fat free with no added sugar probably yes!