meal component: fruit
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 2 tbsp Bare Foods Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt -AP
- 4 scoops powdered stevia * (1/32 tsp per scoop)
- Add the strawberries, vinaigrette yogurt and stevia to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour ⅓ cup mix into popsicle molds and add a stick. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until solid.
- Enjoy frozen!
Substitute peaches (AP - Alternate Protocol) rather than strawberries for a raspberry, peaches and cream pop.
Make it an SP Recipe by leaving out the Greek yogurt.
Macros listed are for AP version.
*This is based on the Trim Healthy Mama stevia brand that I personally use and linked to in the recipe which is quite concentrated. Stevia potency really varies from brand to brand so you may need to adjust the level of stevia to more or less depending on which one you use.