meal component: fruit
- 1 grapefruit cut in half or slices
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or 2 drops liquid cinnamon stevia
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder AP
- 1/2 scoop powdered stevia *
- Place grapefruit halves or slices on a foil-lined sheet tray and turn on the oven broiler to heat.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in a small bowl then sprinkle on top of grapefruits evenly.
- Place under broiler for about 3-5 minutes or until tops begin to brown slightly.
To make the recipe SP, eliminate the vanilla bean powder and use 1 tsp vanilla extract instead. Garnish with fresh mint leaves. *This is based on the Trim Healthy Mama stevia brand that I personally use and linked to in the recipe which is quite concentrated. Stevia potency really varies from brand to brand so you may need to adjust the level of stevia to more or less depending on which one you use. Macros listed are for AP version.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.