- 1 cup water
- 1 strawberry frozen or fresh
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 squirts Sweet Drops Vanilla Stevia
- 1 scoop powdered stevia *
- 1 tbsp half & half sub for milk - AP
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender. If you have a cheaper blender, chop the frozen strawberry up into pieces first before adding to the blender.
- Heat on stove and enjoy!
*This is based on the Trim Healthy Mama stevia brand that I personally use and linked to in the recipe which is quite concentrated. Stevia potency really varies from brand to brand so you may need to adjust the level of stevia to more or less depending on which one you use.
Macros listed are for SP version.
Made this today. Very happy to satisfy the need for a warm beverage on a rainy morning. Left out the scoop of stevia & it was sweet enough for me. Still looking forward to my bulletproof tea after hcg, and happy that this will be a nice treat once in a while. Thank you!
Man I have such the sweet tooth huh! Glad you enjoyed just on it’s own without stevia- if only I could get to that point lol!