meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp fat free chicken broth
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped - AP
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup shallots
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast AP
- Pound chicken breast until very thin. Season with salt and pepper on both sides and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, heat chicken broth and add garlic and shallots. Sauté for 4 minutes then add mushrooms. Cook for about 6 minutes or until the juice from the mushrooms has evaporated.
- Add spinach to the pan and cover to wilt. Stir the mix together well and add the Greek yogurt and nutritional yeast.
- Divide the filling between the chicken breasts, placing it in the center of the chicken. Roll the breast around the filling and place the stuffed breast on a lined sheet pan with the seam on the bottom.
- Bake the chicken in a 400 degree F oven for about 40-50 minutes. The chicken should have no pink and the juices from the chicken should be clear. Serve while hot.
For an SP version, remove the Greek yogurt, nutritional yeast and mushrooms. Add 1 cup of spinach.
Rather than pounding the chicken and rolling the stuffing inside, you can make a slit at the end of the chicken breast, down into the center to create a pocket. Stuff the filling into the pocket.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: PHASE 3 2-LB RULE OUT THE WINDOW #3 – WHEN YOU’VE DONE A MILLION STEAK DAYS—-
—- HCG DIET SUCCESS STORIES—-