meal components: protein + veggie
- Cut raw beef into small sliced and place in bowl with coconut aminos, 1 tsp of garlic, and black pepper.
- In large sauce pot, saute beef with splash of water to prevent sticking. Cook, stirring until meat browns.
- Add water to pot and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add radishes and boil, covered, another 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and boil a final 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Traditionally the radish is cut into square slices
Korean soup soy sauce is usually used instead of coconut aminos but I cannot find nutritional info on it (it’s all in Korean!). If possible, use this instead for more flavor