meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz peeled, cooked and diced shrimp
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 2 tbsp minced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups diced bell pepper any color
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, celery, red onion, diced bell pepper, greek yogurt and lemon juice.
- Stir to combine. Fold in dill, parsley, tarragon, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
You can easily make a double or triple batch of this salad to use throughout the week for lunches. The flavors meld together the longer it sits in the refrigerator to chill.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: HOW TO GET YOUR HCG OUT OF THE VIAL —-
—- INTERVIEW: 35LB WEIGHT LOSS IN MENOPAUSE —-
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.