meal component: veggie
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim the top and the bottom of the fennel bulbs.
- Remove the outer layer and cut each into 8 wedges. Add to a large bowl.
- Toss the fennel wedges with rice vinegar, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add to a rimmed baking sheet in an even layer.
- Roast for 45 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly. Serve warm.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: 5 Myths About the hCG Diet —-
—- ARTICLE: How to Mix Injections – for Everyone —-
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.