Meal components: drink
- 3 hibiscus tea bags
- 1/2 tsp cardamom pods
- 5 scoop powdered stevia
- 1/2 tsp caramel flavor optional
- 6 cups water
- Add water to saucepan with cardamom pods and bring to a boil. Simmer over low for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags. Steep for 30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and cardamom pods and stir in stevia.
- Cool in fridge until ready to enjoy.
- If you cannot find hibiscus tea, use 1 cup fresh hibiscus flowers and follow the same method. 1/2 tsp of hibiscus extract would also work. 1/2 ounce of dried flowers would also work well.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.