Meal Component: Fruit
- 1 piece orange
- 2 scoops powdered stevia *
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp glucomannan powder AP
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp half & half AP
another AP Variation:
- Blend up all the ingredients except the glucomannan powder. You can use either a tablespoon of milk or half & half.
- Empty the blender ingredients into a bowl, sprinkle the glucomannan powder over the bowl evenly and stir.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and you will see it starts to set up in a bit of a gel.
Glucomannan powder is the exact same ingredient miracle noodles are made from. *This is based on the Trim Healthy Mama stevia brand that I personally use and linked to in the recipe which is quite concentrated. Stevia potency really varies from brand to brand so you may need to adjust the level of stevia to more or less depending on which one you use. Macros listed are for SP version (with 1 tbsp of milk).
Diane Farrell Flynn
Your photography is beautiful!! Makes me hungry 🙂
Thanks Diane! I really enjoy doing it.