meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz ground chicken
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Louisiana hot sauce
- ½ scoop powdered stevia
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped lemongrass
- 1 Cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line one rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground chicken, dried cilantro and dried basil. Using your hands, mix together until well combined.
- Add the chicken mixture to the baking sheet and flatten into a round, thin circle. Wrap a wooden rolling pin with parchment paper and gently roll out the meat. Try not to tear the meat.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Use a paper towel to soak up the juices before flipping the crust.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- While the pizza crust is baking, stir together tomato paste, hot sauce, Stevia, and lime juice.
- Remove pizza crust from oven. Top pizza with tomato paste mixture.
- Sprinkle an even layer of lemongrass over the top of the pizza, followed by a layer of cucumber and shredded carrot. Top with fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately.
If you prefer, you can easily make this meatza with ground beef instead of ground chicken. Note the calorie count will be different.