meal components: protein + veggie + fruit
- 7 oz Top Sirloin Steak (100g per 3.5 oz)
- 6 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 6 tbsp Bare Foods 7 Herb Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup daikon radish sliced or spiralized
- Place the steak in a large bowl and pour 2 tablespoons bare foods dressing on top. Toss the steak to fully coat then wrap bowl and place in the refrigerator to marinate overnight. If you don’t have time, you can skip this step and just marinate for a ½ hour or so.
- Remove the steak from the fridge and grill for 4 minutes on each side for a medium cooked sirloin. Slice into thin, 1/4 inch pieces.
- Place the spring mix, strawberries and remaining 4 tbsp of dressing in a medium bowl (add sliced radish as well if making AP recipe). Toss together.
- Divide the salad into two bowls and top with cooked steak.
Cut the steak into smaller bite-sized pieces to make the salad easy to eat.
Blueberries are a great substitute or addition to the salad.
If you do not have a grill, pan sear the steak with the marinade in the pan as well.
Macros listed are for AP version - mixing of 2 p2 approved vegetables: lettuce + radish.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: A HEALTHIER WAY TO LOAD? CLEAN/LOW CARB LOADING – WHY DO IT —-
—- INTERVIEW: 212LBS TO 138 LBS – SHRINKING WITH THE HCG DIET —-
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.