meal components: protein + fruit
- 7 oz ground chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 apples peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 scoop powdered stevia
- In a large bowl, mix ground chicken and salt
- Press chicken mix into an eight inch pizza pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press again or use a rolling pin to make the chicken as flat and even as possible. Remove plastic wrap
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes, chicken crust will begin to brown.
- To make the applesauce, preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add apples, water, lemon juice, salt, cinnamon, and Stevia to a baking dish.
- Place in the oven and roast 20 to 30 minutes until apples are very soft. Puree in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add 1 tsp of water at a time if the mixture is too thick.
- Evenly distribute applesauce on the meatza. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.