- 1 black chai tea bag
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup optional
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 scoops powdered stevia
- 1 tbsp canned pumpkin purée
- Bring water to a boil. Add chia tea bag and let steep 3-5 minutes. Add almond milk and heat through, add pumpkin purée and let heat.
- Add other spices except for stevia. Remove from heat, add stevia, and froth with milk frother if desired. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.