Meal components: fruit
- 6 scoops stevia extract powder
- 2 cups lime seltzer water unsweetened
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 2 cups chopped green apple
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple extract optional
- Add stevia, seltzer, mint and lemon juice to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Strain through a sieve into a glass baking dish (about 9x9x2).
- Grate the apple into the dish and stir well.
- Freeze for 1 hour then use a fork to scrape the granita, breaking up the ice crystals. Return to the freezer. Repeat this step 4 times freezing for a total of 4 hours.
- Once ready to eat, use a fork to scrape the granita into two bowls. It should be nice and fluffy like snow!
- For AP use lime juice instead of lemon. - Plain seltzer or water can be used in place of lime seltzer. - Use “chocolate mint” if you can find it!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.