Meal components: drink
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup dried hibiscus leaves or loose hibiscus tea leaves
- 1/4 cup strawberries chopped
- 5 mint leaves
- 3 scoops powdered stevia
- Bring the water and hibiscus leaves to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add the strawberries and mint leaves and mash together well. Cover and let the tea sit in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Pour through a strainer and discard fruit and hibiscus leaves.
- Add stevia and stir. Enjoy chilled.
- AP Option - garnish with a slice of lime.
- Coconut stevia also would add a nice tropical flavor.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.