meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz ground chicken
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 6 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Franks hot sauce
- 1/2 scoop powdered stevia
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper sliced
- Place garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, stevia and hot sauce in a small saucepan and simmer over medium heat until slightly thick and syrupy.
- In a large bowl, mix ground chicken and salt
- Press chicken mix into an eight inch pizza pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press again or use a rolling pin to make the chicken as flat and even as possible. Remove plastic wrap
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes, chicken crust will begin to brown
- Remove from oven and spread sauce across the top of chicken crust leaving 1/2 an inch gap around the edge.
- Evenly distribute mushrooms, green onions, and bell peppers. Sprinkle crushed red pepper flakes if desired.
- Return to the oven for 5-8 minutes and serve hot.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: IS COCONUT OIL OKAY ON THE HCG DIET? —-
—- INTERVIEW: MEN ON HCG – 65LBS DOWN IN 8 WEEKS —-
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.