Meal components: drink
- 6 cup water
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon lime stevia
- 1/4 cup orange slices
- 5 mint leaves
- 4 scoop powdered stevia
- Mash the mint leaves with something hard on a cutting board.
- Add the orange extract, lemon lime stevia, smushed mint leaves and stevia to the bottom of a large pitcher and muddle.
- Add the water and stir.
- Take the orange slices and squeeze out the juice with a potato ricer into the water. Add the smushed orange slices and serve OR skip the squishing step and add the orange slices whole and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or more to infuse and chill.
- Strain into a glass when ready to enjoy.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.