meal components: protein + 1/2 fruit
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- ½ tsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup orange slices
- 1 scoop powdered stevia
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 7 oz London Broil cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/4 cup beef broth SP Option: use water instead
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp beef broth SP Option: use water instead
- Pour 2T beef broth into a large sauté pan along with the london broil strips. Sear beef for 2 minutes, flip and sear for another 2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, orange zest, 1/4 cup beef broth, red pepper flakes, stevia, rice vinegar, coconut aminos and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add garlic to hot sauté pan (same pan where beef was cooked is fine) and cook, stirring for one minute.
- Add sauce mix to the pan and cook for one minute.
- Add the beef back to the sauté pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add orange slices. Divide between two plates and garnish with scallions. Serve hot.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: UPPING YOUR CALORIES GRADUALLY —-
—- INTERVIEW: KJ MAINTAINING HER HCG WEIGHT LOSS 4 YEARS —-
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.